Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baby items


I found some inspiration to make baby items for the Berry Street Carers. A lot of these babies are born heroin addicted so are very underweight and need smaller jackets than normal. I also made a couple of small blankets when I felt like some 'straight' knitting and then just went back to the jackets.
I think I am going to take a break from knitting this week (yeah right) while I try and get things ready for Xmas. If not I might just make simple and quick things before getting back into it after xmas is over.
I had a couple of people come around today to deliver things they have made. It always amazes me with people's generosity and even though they are busy with their own xmas plans and such they still find time to drop things off to make sure those less fortunate have something.
If I do not post again before Xmas I hope you all have a fantastic Xmas and a great New Year!!! This is a time for families and being thankful for what we each have in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. hi janice...this blog is great...its easy to use and its so nice to see the lovely photos...kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kym,
    Thank you for your comment, I am glad you like the new blog!

    ReplyDelete