Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Homeless Petition

The world (and I) work in mysterious ways lol  We have started a petition for the Government to provide more affordable and sustainable housing for those in need. For this to be taken seriously we need at least 20,000 signatures and I am hoping that with the help of this group we can help achieve this.



We have 212 members and if each person gets their friends and family to sign the petition we will be well on the way to achieving our goal. Once you have it signed you can post it back to me and I will coordinate them and keep count of how many we have. If you are involved in a group or know anyone who will help please pass it on to them, the more the merrier!  Contact me at needystitches@gmail.com and I will email you the petition so you can print it out.



This is really important and I believe something that is long overdue so please any signatures you can help with would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment