Friday, July 20, 2012

HELP!!!

I have been searching and searching for a "Bananas in Pyjamas" knitted doll pattern for ages and just cannot find one. The other day Margie and Anna were over dropping off some things and I mentioned to them how frustrated I was with being unable to find this pattern and they suggested I ask if anyone has one in my blog. Ever have one of those "senior moments" where you think 'now why didn't I think of that DOH!!'

So here I am .... if you have this pattern could you please, please, pretty please send me a copy???

On another note instead of posting the pictures of the blankets on the website I have decided to open a blog just for the blankets. To post on the Needy Stitches website it would use up a LOT of space but on the blog it is part of the blog (if that makes sense)  The web address is  http://blanketsforall.blogspot.com.au/  so go and check out pics of some gorgeous blankets that are already warming someone.

1 comment:

  1. I know there's an "official" BiP pattern in "The ABC For Kids Book of Knitted Toys". There's a copy up on ebay at the moment (below), if that's of any use?

    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ABC-KIDS-BOOK-KNITTED-TOYS-Robyn-Earl-Peacock-Playschool-Big-Ted-Jemima-/160847959834?pt=AU_Non_Fiction_Books_2&hash=item257349171a

    ReplyDelete