Monday, August 6, 2012

OK I went a little crazy .....

While I was searching around for a Bananas in Pyjamas pattern someone told me about a book site in the UK called "The Book Depository" so off I went and checked out their website. They had some amazing toy pattern books so I ordered a couple and then went back the next day and ordered a couple more and then the next day .. and so on and so on ... well here is a picture of the end result now they have all arrived

So as you can see I am now a little spoilt for choice!! LOL  This month (August) I am going to try and make 30 toys in 30 days!! So stay tuned and I will keep you updated as to whether I do it or not.

I had a phone call from Anglicare who had a wellbeing team who were teaching some teenage and ealy 20's girls how to use proper hygiene and they asked me if we could supply some hygiene packs (toiletry bags) So I scouted around and made up the 10 they needed with toothpaste and toothbrush, soap and face washer, hair shampp, deodorant, tissues and some body lotion. I found some toiletry bags on sale at a $2 shop so bouth them and filled them up. Here is the picture ...



If you are going away on holidays and staying in a motel don't forget to pick up the little bottles of shampoo and soaps as they always come in handy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment