Thursday, August 16, 2012

Toys and even more toys ....

Sam's Warehouse had a wool sale this week and as we all know I AM a woolaholic!!  So I took myself off there and got some new wool. I had to!!! It was new and it was sitting there so lonely on the shelf .... I swear I am going to start a Woolaholics Anonymous any day now LOL

Anyway while I was there I went to take a look around at the toy section and boy did I hit the jackpot! Everything was on sale and really cheap so I had a spend up ready for Xmas. I got all of these toys for under $40!!




I have also finished knitting 10 toys ....


The ones in front are hand puppets!! Easy to make but look cute ...

I have some special news about Xmas and what we are planning that I will let you all in on next week when I have firmed everything up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment